Friday, August 15, 2014

How I spent my summer vacation ...

It's no doubt obvious to those of you who follow this blog at all that I’ve been scarce around these parts, having spent the summer in an assortment of (other) tasks and pleasures. Besides the usual tasks and summer activities, you already know about my trip to Ireland—although I’ll have more to say about that soon. That adventure took a lot of preparation, especially given that I'm definitely not a seasoned international traveler. I also spent some time in the DC area, part of it at a conference and part visiting family.

Still, you might wonder what's taken up the rest of my time. Well, here's the answer, the fruits of many hours of fun and labor (with a great deal of help from a friend): the new website for Resonance Women’s Chorus of Boulder. I invite you to take a spin … and then join us for a concert or two during the upcoming season.

Just click on the link below, and enjoy!

resonancechorus.org  




No comments:

Post a Comment