Thursday, January 12, 2017

I forgot the tide pools

(If you received this blog by email, you might want to visit the actual site. The pictures work much better there. 
Just click on the title “I forgot the tide pools”)


In my last post, I mentioned taking redundant photos of Haystack Rock from the beach in Oregon (and I shared a couple). But I forgot to add say that one day at low tide 

... a bit lower than this ...




I ventured across the jagged rocks at the foot of Haystack Rock to snap some photos of the tide pools exposed by the receding ocean. So, to offer a change of mood from recent politically heavy blogs, here’s one with no purpose other than to share amateur portraits of some lovely creatures that inhabit the liminal space between sea and land.




I'm sure there's a message here, toomaybe something about resilience and tenacity in the face of radical change. But I won't belabor it.


              

















© Janis Bohan, 2010-2017. Use of this content is welcome with attribution and a link to the post. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Comment on this post

To comment once you're on the website, click on "No comments" (or "2 comments" etc.) below the blog. Comments from "anonymous" welcome.

If you got this blog via email, go to the blog website by clicking on the title at the top of this particular post.


No comments:

Post a Comment